home bio contact f5 pics random words skits Image Map

Monday, November 1

Random Ramblings...


So, Saturday was the Rally for Sanity and/or Fear... it was a fun event... here's some random ramblings about it...

Pic of Jun Bug givin Fox News the finger...

  • The Roots opened the show and played "The Seed 2.0" (which is my favorite song of theirs, with "Rising Up" featuring Wale and Chrisette Michelle being the second best). They even hit the "Jump On It" beat (made famous by a certain Sir William Smith and Alfonso Ribeiro in the Las Vegas episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air). I would've done the infamous dance, if had not been for the fact I was standing among hundreds of thousands of people.
  • The OJays performed "Love Train" which is the 1st ever performance I've ever seen of a old school, RnB group... man, we need those types of singers back... STOP FUCKIN SLIDING AROUND THE FLOOR RnB SINGERS of today! Gosh, learn how to really dance (like the Temptations)...
  • Someone was a smoking a very potent blunt where I was at... thank you kind sir for the contact buzz...
  • Someones picket sign read "CAN'T WE ALL GET A BONG?"... the BEST sign I seen there (even though it was pretty cute seeing a little kid holding up a VOTE YES for Prop 19 sign)...
  • I seen Kid Rock perform live... *shudders*... I've never thought I would see a performance from a person with Hep-C...
  • Apparently I was on the fun side of the rally since my side had dozens of beach balls being tossed around and bunch of keep climbing trees... and I thought I was good at climbing...
  • Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert made some funny jokes...
  • Many people at the rally was pretty irrational seeing as they were complaining and arguing with people because they were trying to move closer to the speaker... avoid people who bring their own blankets to functions, they're bitches...
  • I wasn't able to give any Daily Show employees my resume... my hopes is to be the "half-black" correspondent, unlike Larry Whitmore and Wyatt Cenac...
  • Jon Stewart made a elegant speech about rationality... I doubt it will persuade any irrational people into thinking more rationally...

Pic of random girl stuck in a tree...


As you can see, I was very far from the main stage... but the rally's message still was able to strike me

Pretty much, I enjoyed myself and hope this Tuesday, people will think logically when they go vote (if they do go vote). Let's try to make this country seemed reasonably dumb instead of unreasonably dumb. Bug Out!